Cebu Resorts, Class AAA Resort in Cebu Philippines
AAA Resorts Category in Cebu
- Alegre Beach Resort Cebu , Calumboyan, Sogod, Island of Cebu
Sought for its quaintness and breathtaking scenery.
- Badian Island Resort and Spa Cebu, Badian Island, Cebu
A picturesque location just off the Southwest Coast of Cebu, warmly embraces its visitors on their arrival. Here, the resort’s lush palms speckle the private sandy beach that slowly slips into the azure lagoon.
- Maribago Blue Water Beach Resort Cebu, Buyong, Mactan Island, Lapulapu City, Cebu
Maximize relaxation and create an environment that preserves its natural beauty.
- Costabella Tropical Beach Resort Cebu, Mactan Island, Cebu
A beachfront resort hotel in Cebu that lies on the scenic coastline of Mactan Island in Southern Philippines. Just a short distance from Cebu City, with warm tropical weather, good swimming, nice dive spots, and a variety of outdoor activities.
- Pulchra Beach Resort Cebu, San Isidro, San Fernando, Cebu
Located south of the island of Cebu in the quiet barrio of San Isidro, town of San Fernando. It is 43 km from Mactan Cebu International Airport or 45 minutes away from Cebu City. The Resort can be reached by sea transfers through its 46 footer cabin cruise.
- Plantation Bay Resort & Spa Cebu, Marigondon, Mactan Island, Cebu
Offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture.
- Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort Cebu, Bancogon, Oslob, Cebu
The Sumilon Island remains as one of Cebu's best kept secrets and is found on the southeastern tip of the mainland. It is 125 kilometers from Cebu City and is in close proximity to Dumaguete. The island has an area of 24 hectares and is surrounded by crystal clear waters with varying aquamarine hues.
- Vistamar Beach Resort & Country Club Cebu, Dapdap Mactan, Lapulapu City, Cebu
Vista Mar Beach Resort and Country Club was established in 1994 through the joint effort of the Philippine’s leading golf and real estate developer, Sta Lucia Realty & Development, Inc., in partnership with one of Cebu’s oldest prominent families, the AZNARs.
CLASS AAA Resorts Category Classification from Philippines Department of tourism.
• in a suitable location free of noise, atmospheric, and marine pollution
• free parking for guests (if applicable)
• First Class guest rooms
• public washrooms
• at least four (4) sports and recreational facilities
• conference and convention facilities
• employee facilities