Cebu Hotels, Pension House, Apartments, Apartment Suites, Apartelles in Cebu City
Apartment Hotels in Cebu
- Verbena Pension House, Don Gil Garcia Street, Cebu City Philippines
A popular destination for domestic travelers in the Philippines who are looking for a place to fir their budget needs.
- Cebu Regal Pension House, 9-A, Y&F Bldg, Junquera Extension, Cebu City
Located on a quiet, leafy stretch of Junquera St. Right across from Teo-Fel, this place is every bit as good value. Rooms are clean and freshly painted, and all have windows.
- East Capitol Pensionne, D.S. Regner Bldg., 92 C East Capitol Road, Cebu City
A small and cozy establishment is ideal for tourists business or for pleasure. It has a total of 33 luxurious rooms including studio and dorm type accommodations.
- Fuente Pension House, Don Julio Llorente Street, Cebu City
Located right in the middle of uptown Cebu, quiet, safe and peaceful atmosphere. Everything within walking distance - malls, coffee shops/restaurants, banks, travel agencies/airline booking, transportations, hospitals churches and others. Approximately 40 minutes to and from Mactan International Airport and 20 minutes to all seaports.
- The Apartelle
Cebu Capitol Commercial Complex, N. Escario St., Cebu City, Philippines
- Rockwalled Pension House
- Warz Pension House
- Reymann’s Pension House
- Mactan Pension House, M.L. Quezon Highway Pajo, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
Only 5 minutes from airport.
- Cultural Center/Pension House
Poblacion, San Remigio, Cebu, Philippines
- Pensionne La Florentina, 18 Acacia St., Lahug, Cebu City
An older-style building on a quiet street around the corner from Kukuk's, this family-run place is a great uptown budget option. A five-minute walk from Ayala Center.
- Maria Pension House
ML Quezon cor. Albaño St. Maguikay,. Cebu City
- La Casita Pension House, 0945 Juana Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City
A quiet place which an ideal place to unwind. All rooms are air-conditioned with television. The place is just a short trip to malls, bars and restaurants.
- D' Ancestors Pension House
P. Burgos St., Mandaue City, Cebu
- Jacinta Pension House, Osmena Boulevard at Escario Street, Cebu City
Situated near to the Provincial Capitol, Palace of Justice, walking distance to Fuente Osmena Circle where there is shopping, eateries and a few historical sites.
- Jasmine Pension House
Corner DG Garcia & Jasmine Streets, Cebu City
- Familia Pension House (formerly Jovel Pension House), 24 K Uytengsu Road, Cebu City
It has a 11-bedroom pension house that provides optional cable TV, telephone, laundry and room service, and restaurant.
- Kamuning House, Cor. Cong. M.A. Zosa and L. Llorente Sts., Cebu City
Provides a facilities include laundry and pressing services, a 24-hour standby generator, safety deposit box, canteen and book rental. Kamuning House consists of 26 bedrooms that are fully air-conditioned, individual telephone units and an optional colored television.
- LC Pension House
R. Landon Ext., Cebu City
- Elicon Pension House, 53 P. del Rosario St., Cebu City
Just a meters away from financial or commercial districts in the city.
- Maanyag Pension House, Archbishop Reyes Ave., Cebu City
“Maanyag” a Cebuano word that translates as beautiful really describes the place. The 26 rooms are air-conditioned with private shower, toilet, and cable television. They also provide coffee service to their guests.
- Myra’s Pension House, #12 cor Escario St. and Acacia St., Lahug, Cebu City
Standard room provides laundry & room service, air-conditioned rooms with cable TV.
- NS Royal Pensione House, Juana Osmeña St., Cebu City
Just a short trip to shopping malls, restaurants, bars, banks and religious establishments. The rooms are air conditioned, and have cable TV and telephone.
- Villa de Mercedes Pension House
366 Orchid St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
- Silangan Inn
Airport Road, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
An Apartment Hotel (also ApartHotel, Apart Hotel and Apart-Hotel) is a type of accommodation, described as "a serviced apartment complex that uses a hotel style booking system". It is similar to renting an apartment, but with no fixed contracts and occupants can 'check-out' whenever they wish.
Apartment hotels were first created in holiday destinations as accommodation for families that needed to 'live' in an apartment rather than 'stay' as they would in a hotel. The apartments would provide a 'holiday home' but generally be serviced. Later on these apartments evolved to be complete homes, allowing occupants to do everything they would at home, such as cleaning, washing and cooking.