Cebu Hotels, Economy Class Hotel in Cebu City
Economy Class Hotels in Cebu
- Cebu Grand Hotel, Cebu Capitol Complex, North Escario St., Cebu City
Strategic location is in the heart of Metro Cebu places it in close proximity to the city’s finest tourist spots, commercial districts and recreational choices.Budget hotels in Cebu that offer quality accommodations and personal service are not easy to come by.
- Eddie's Hotel, F. Manalo Street, Cebu City
Conveniently located in Cebu's key business commercial and shopping district. It is only 25 minutes away from the International Airport and Domestic Terminal.
- Holiday Plaza Hotel, F. Ramos St., Cogon Central, Cebu City
It has a 129 well appointed guest rooms with complete room amenities to include IDD/NDD telephone lines, Bath tub with hot and cold water, centralized air-conditioning, minibar, 24-hour cable TV, auto-power vingcard keys, smoking and non-smoking floors.
- Mango Park Hotel, General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City
A six-storey establishment with 48 rooms, which are tastefully furnished with capiz shell lamps, antique-style furniture, and intricately made wooden cabinets.
- Rajah Park Hotel, Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City
A state of the art hotel located right at the heart of Cebu City where Business and pleasure easily mix.
- Richmond Plaza Hotel, F. Sotto Drive, Gorordo Avenue Cebu City
Rooms and suites are equipped with fully controlled airconditioning unit, CTV, pipe-in music, telephone fascilities, private shower and bath.
- Sarrosa International Hotel, F. Sotto Drive, Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City
Offers the best alternative for short-term and long-term bookings. With 112 hotel rooms and residential suites, one can be sure of a distinctive & efficient business hotel service and experience a haven of comfort and style.
- St. Moritz Hotel Cebu, Magellan Road, Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City
Centrally located in Cebu City, not far from several commercial centers, and ideally positioned both for the business person as for the vacationer. All places in town are easily reached by car or taxi, the Ayala Business Park, with its huge shopping mall, even on foot in a few minutes. Consists of twenty rooms in various sizes, all fully equipped with air conditioners, mini bar, cable TV and telephone.
- Cebu Northwinds Hotel, Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City
Northwinds Hotel Room begins with a liberating sense of place. Guest rooms or suites are often among the destination's largest.
- Montebello Villa Hotel, Banilad, Cebu City
Set on a 5-hectare Spanish-inspired hacienda surrounded by a lush tropical garden. Although located within the historical city of Cebu, the hotel exudes a natural peace and tranquility as soon as you enter the hotel grounds.
- Garwood Hotel, Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City
Conveniently located at the heart of uptown Cebu, Garwood Park Hotel has the distinction of being right smack in the center of Cebu's business, commercial and entertainment districts aside from being but 18 kilometers from Mactan Cebu International Airport.
- Golden Valley Hotel, Inc., 55-A Pelaez Street, Cebu City
A business/boutique hotel, makes its mark in the heart of Cebu City's premier hub in Sept 16, 1994, started as a tourist inn, formerly known as Golden Valley Inn, on September 16, 1994. With the opportunity to expand the services.
- Gran Prix Econotels Cebu, 3rd floor, Coast Pacific Business Center, corner F. Ramos Street and General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City
The rooms are equipped with comfortable beds, television, radio and individual toilets and baths. Personal sized closets and dressers provide neat storage for luggage, shoes and other travel items. Individual split type air-conditioning system ensures a cool, comfortable and quite rest or sleep Smart-card door entry locks provide the ultimate security, safety and convenience.
- Hotel De Mercedes, 7 Pelaez St., Kalubihan, Cebu City
A stroll away from the scenic landmarks and tourist spots of the Queen City of the South. A wide range of services and facilities and 110 fully air-conditioned guest rooms fitted with all the modern amenities ensure your stay is as relaxing and worry-free as possible.
- Hotel Sogo, Sanciangko St., Cebu City
- Hotel Cesario, M.L. Quezon Highway, Pusok, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Offers a 33 luxuriously furnished rooms at reasonable rates, ideal place for visitors, transients and resident executives who desires comfortable accommodations and professional services.
- Hotel Asia Cebu, Don Jose Avila St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
Located in the central business district in the heart of Cebu City. Be accommodated on first class rooms at third class rates.
- Hotel Casablanca, 21 Juana Osmeña st., Cebu City
- Hotel Le Carmen, 21 Juana Osmeña st., Cebu City
Boasts its affordability while offering pristine rooms, accommodating staff and beautifully accented by wrought iron and tropical landscaping. Conveniently located minutes from the Historic Fuente Circle and walking distance to Cebu City restaurants, shops and grocers.
The hotel offers 24 hour security, Free WIFI internet, Cable TV, Air Conditioning and Hot and Cold Water.
- Vacation Hotels Corp. Cebu, 35 Juana Osmeña Cor. Jose Avila Sts., Cebu City
- Westpoint Inn, 297 Don Gil Garcia Street, Cebu City
Prime location places it a few steps away from a number of best Cebu 24-hour shops, bars and cafés. A budget hotel is simple yet elegantly designed with a warm, friendly atmosphere any business or leisure traveler would appreciate.
- West Gorordo Hotel, Inc., 110 Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City
- Europa Mansionette Inn, Mandaue City, Cebu
Offers affordable rooms designed and aptly equipped to give guests privacy, comfort, and a bit of luxury. It also has a function room and stylish restaurant and bar that are ideal for social gatherings and celebrations, like birthdays and anniversaries.
- Nikkei Garden Business Hotel, Hernan Cortes Street, Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu
Just the perfect place to stay when in Metro Cebu, a 15 minutes away from the Mactan Cebu International Airport and 10 minutes away from Cebu’s major shopping malls.
- Mactan Bridgeside Hotel, Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City Cebu
- Delta Philippine Dream Hotel
- H R Tourist Hotel
- Cebu Century Hotel, Corner Colon and Pelaez Streets, Cebu City
Located strategically in the heart of bustling Cebu City along Cebu's oldest and busiest street, Colon. Just a few blocks away from the famous Magellan's Cross, the exact site where the conquistador, Ferdinand Magellan, first lay down a huge cross to spread Christianity. Forty minutes away from the Mactan International Airport and the famous beaches of Cebu.
- Anacletus Tourist Inn, Sanson Road, Lahug, Cebu City
- Q5 Hotel
- Velmont Hotel
Economy Class Hotel Classification from Philippines Department of tourism.
BEDROOMS: rooms are at least eighteen (18) sqm, private bathroom with shower and 24-hour cold running water and hot water at selected hours, cold drinking water, room service
SERVICES: Porter, Mailing, Long Distance/Overseas calls, Telex, Laundry and Dry Cleaning by arrangement, Medical Services upon request